We are once again pleased to announce that Smit & Van Wyk, Inc. will be attending the INTA Annual Meeting in 2018.
Intellectual Property professionals, government officials and marketers from around the world will come together at the INTA Annual Meeting from 19 – 23 May 2018 in Seattle, Washington.
The world’s largest and most widely attended trademark event, INTA’s Annual Meeting, offers Intellectual Property professionals the unmatched opportunity to examine industry issues, gain insights, forge partnerships and exchange ideas. The 2018 Annual Meeting will take place in the Washington State Convention Center, an industry leader in conservation and recycling.
The agenda will include the following highlights:
- 35+ general educational sessions, more than 255 Table Topics, an Academic Series and a Career Development Day
- 100+ committee, project team, and Global Advisory Council meetings
- 15+ networking receptions, including exclusive INTA events, a Saturday Night Concert event, the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, regional receptions, paid networking excursions, and the Grand Finale at the Seattle Center
- Various opportunities for engagement with government officials at an Anti-counterfeiting Workshop, a Judge’s workshop, an IP Office workshop, and various IP Office Users Sessions
- 100+ exhibitors, displaying new technologies, products, and services to meet all your needs back at the office.
Exhibition Hall Hours
Sunday, May 20: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday, May 21: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 22: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 23: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Don’t miss your opportunity to schedule your meeting with us at the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC). Please fill out the Plan Your Own Event form and INTA will follow up with you if there is a conflict. All corporate, law firm, exhibitor meetings, social events or hospitality suites to be held at any Seattle location (including hotels, museums, restaurants, parks, social clubs, etc.) should be reported to INTA.
You can reserve your own hospitality table in an exclusive space in the Hospitality area. Our reserved hospitality area offers a more professional and exclusive setting to have your face-to-face communication with your client in a reserved section of the Hospitality area. Each area will have two small tables that will seat 4 people at each table; and you won’t have to share a table with anyone else! There will also be refreshment provided for just this area from Saturday, May 19 to Wednesday, May 23, 2018.
Should you wish to request a meeting with us, kindly contact one of our attending Attorneys Wessel van Wyk or Noelle Pearson.